Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.449 TRY / USD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 216% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,001TL ($4,405) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)