Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.250 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,970TL (€2,235) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)