Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,410TL (₨98,841) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)