Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14264 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 4,679TL (ARS $32,801) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)