Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 19% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,843TL (12,518元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)