Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00794 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,464TL (CH$1,695,419) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)