Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10116 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,536TL (Php74,495) in Puerto Princesa City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)