Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.605 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,862TL (S/. 4,275) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)