Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.349 TRY / USD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,378TL ($3,249) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)