Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,601TL (€1,252) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)