Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.423 TRY / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)