Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38311 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,423TL (R 27,208) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)