Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.178 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,452TL (2,660 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)