Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.400 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,682TL (R$ 7,630) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)