Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01436 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,376TL (374,445 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)