Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08835 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,938TL (146,448 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)