Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16602 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,224TL ($U67,607) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)