Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,681TL (Rp 23,180,051) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)