Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.626 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,331TL (NZ$4,504) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)