Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / USD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 56% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,450TL ($2,524) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)