Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,427TL (€2,380) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)