Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,655TL (11,802 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)