Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 30% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,443TL ($b14,512) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)