Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08055 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,501TL (руб 80,708) in Orenburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)