Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,064TL in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)