Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,821TL (6,931 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)