Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04908 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,495TL (¥193,439) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)