Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08041 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,626TL (руб 94,842) in Novokuznetsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)