Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,474TL (₨113,235) in Nizamabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)