Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.866 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,534TL (£2,554) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)