Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44756 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 74% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,312TL (34,212 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)