Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.785 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,248TL (11,782元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)