Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 17% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,667TL (₨89,142) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)