Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.561 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,003TL (16,060 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)