Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.769 TRY / TND
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,347TL (4,153 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)