Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.840 TRY / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 215 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 90% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)