Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.093 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,690TL (€2,247) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)