Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / COP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,088TL (COL$4,716,616) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)