Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.296 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,607TL (RM8,185) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)