Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,764TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)