Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,806 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,466TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Doha costs 10,200 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $5.99 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ljubljana costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)