Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,493TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)