Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,081TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $43,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 500,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)