Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14125 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,381TL (ARS $45,172) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)