Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16357 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,801TL ($U47,690) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)