Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00334 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,140TL (2,437,390 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)