Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00143 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,017TL (5,591,451 Shilling) in Mbale.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)