Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16363 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,153TL (55,938 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)