Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.400 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,657TL (R$ 6,898) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)