Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.074 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 50% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,018TL (€2,143) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)