Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,362TL (€2,700) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)