Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14243 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,862TL (ARS $41,159) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)