Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,887TL in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)